Friday, September 10, 2010

Countin' Down...A Different Way

The Countdown Blocks we have done for Super Saturday's have been so popular, I thought I would come up with a different version. I just finished making a bunch of these for our craft shows coming up in October (excuse the poor picture, it was taken with a cell phone. I will take a better one soon). The numbers are attached to a piece of metal covered in cute seasonal scrapbook paper. To make them extra cute and to give them a finished look, the metal is surrounded in red rick-rack. The snowflake is a magnet that you move down everyday (starting on December 1st) to count down to the big day. Oh...and don't you love the new scroll hanger? I am not sure I want to add a piece of ribbon yet. I sort of like the simple look. Anyway, we have a bunch of those metal scroll hangers on hand so look for some fun new projects using those.

And...I have also now finished the Christmas yardstakes and love love love the way they came out. The jingle bells make them really fun. I still have to finish the Winter ones but look for those soon.

I absolutely LOVE crafting! My head is spinning with ideas...stay tuned for more coming soon! Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Contact Us!

If you have any questions or would like to place an order with us, send us an email at orders@windmilllettering.com

We look forward to working with you. Happy Crafting!