Saturday, March 3, 2012

Name Blocks

Take a look at these cute new name blocks I just made. My niece lives in Guam and she is doing a pink and brown cowgirl birthday party for her daughter Eden Skye. I made these blocks for her as part of the decorations. Aren't they cute!!
I am happy to take orders for these if you want some of your own. I can customize colors and fonts as needed. The blocks as shown are 5.5" wide and cost $5 per block. I can also do them smaller in blocks that measure 3.5" wide and the cost of those would be $4 per block.
If you would like to place an order, just email me at orders@windmilllettering.com

Thanks!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog. Thanks for sharing that look’s awesome.
vehicle advertising in Malaysia

DedicatedHosting4u said...

Thank you for for sharing your thoughts and knowledge on this topic. This is really helpful and informative, as this gave me more insight to create more ideas and solutions for my plan ,I would love to see more updates from you .
Dedicatedhosting4u.com

prince arora said...


You have discussed an interesting topic that everybody should know. Very well explained with examples. I have found a similar
websitevinyl lettering visit the site to know more about sinking.

Contact Us!

If you have any questions or would like to place an order with us, send us an email at orders@windmilllettering.com

We look forward to working with you. Happy Crafting!