Monday, June 13, 2011

June Craft Kits!

Happy Birthday America! Take a look at these fun new craft kits I just created for the month of June. There are a limited number of each available so if you are interested, please be sure to order yours soon! I think they all came out super cute and I am so excited to share them with you. ENJOY!
Land That I Love Blocks



I ADORE the way this project came out! It easily stands on a shelf or a mantle and blends well with any decor. It stands about 6" high and approximately 10" in overall width. The cute grossgrain polka-dot ribbon gives it just the right finishing touch.


Pricing per kit is as follows:


Vinyl only: $3.00

Vinyl and paper only: $5.00


Full Kit (wood blocks, paper, ribbon, vinyl lettering): $8.50


Finished Project: $18.00

Life - Liberty - Happiness Seasonal Blocks
These blocks are so cute! The pictures do not really do them justice. Each set measures 9 inches at the widest part and is almost 8 inches high.


These blocks are so cute! The pictures do not really do them justice. Each set measures 9 inches at the widest part and is almost 8 inches high.

Pricing per kit is as follows:


Vinyl only: $3.00
Vinyl and paper only: $4.50


Full Kit (wood blocks, paper, ribbon, vinyl lettering): $7.00


Finished Project: $14.00

Freedom Board
I just put this out on my front porch and it looks so cute! The 4th of July is one of my favorite family holidays and having this there, reminds me that it is coming soon. I love the way it looks!


Note: I only have a limited number of metal hangers in stock. They are heavy and can be expensive to ship. I am giving the option of ordering a full kit without the metal hanger in case you want to add your own or even use a ribbon to hang.


Pricing is as follows:


Vinyl only: $8.00


Full kit with metal hanger (wood, lettering, metal hanger, twist ties): $13.00
Full kit without metal hanger (wood, lettering): $10.50


Completed project: $22.50

1 comments:

jade said...

wide and cost $5 per block. I can also do them smaller in blocks that measure 3.5" wide and the cost of those would be $4 per block.
If you would like to place an order, just email me at vinyl lettering

Contact Us!

If you have any questions or would like to place an order with us, send us an email at orders@windmilllettering.com

We look forward to working with you. Happy Crafting!